ABC Children’s Day Nursery opened in September, 2002 by owner operator Dianne Bangali. During a lengthy, successful career in newspapers, Dianne relied heavily on nursery childcare. Consequently, she fully appreciates the pressures on working parents and when she changed careers, she set about to provide a modern, spacious nursery which she would be happy for her own son to attend.
The ABC philosophy is to generate the right environment for both children and staff to shine, by providing support and stimulation, rewarded with recognition and appreciation. We work closely with you the parent, to provide the standard of care for your child, which is second only to your own.
All staff are qualified Early Years practitioners, from NVQ level 2, 3 and 4, to graduate and primary school teacher status. Who are also holders of paediatric first aid and food hygiene certificates.
Staff training is an ongoing process, to keep an extended learning environment while keeping children safe.
What Others Say
- “You’re a fantastic nursery, I’ll be recommending to family & friends”
- “Please open an ABC in Newcastle, for when we move next month!”
- “We cannot praise you enough. We have been so happy sending our two girls. Thank you for everything”
- “We really appreciate the variety of healthy meals. I’m happy they are introduced to different types of food they might not have at home”
- “A brilliant nursery with friendly staff. We can happily leave the kids safe in the knowledge they are well looked after”
- “It’s great that we get verbal and written reports of all he’s been up to each day!”
- “My boys have always come home eager to tell me all about the things they have done”
- “I like looking in the pond for Freddie the frog”
- “I like playing in the mud kitchen …..mud pies are good”
- “Dancing with the grown-ups is funny!”
- “I like painting on the computer”
- “I love my dinner and yummy pudding”