We provide safe, stimulating and fun care for children from 4 – 11 years old, Monday – Friday, 7.45am to 5.45pm, during school holidays (excluding Christmas)
- A Breakfast Club and After School Club for children attending local schools; Berry Brow Infants, Newsome Juniors and hillside Primary Schools.
- We liaise and work with local schools to support the curriculum.
- A fun Holiday Club for all children between 4 and 11, with activities and outings to suit all ages …..It’s amazing how quickly children make new friends, when they’re all having fun!
- Children can only leave club with a parent or a person nominated by a parent.
- Visitors are welcome to our club, however, strictly by prior appointment.
The team are fully qualified child practitioners and play workers.
- All staff undergo rigorous enhanced DBS checks prior to appointment, which are regularly rechecked.
- All are Pediatric First Aid trained and certificate holders.
- All are Food Hygiene Handler trained and certificate holders.
- All are Kirklees Safeguarding Children trained and certificate holders.
The spacious Newsome Scout Hall is base for our Club, where we provide children with an excellent choice of activities.
- Craft & Design
- Imagination & Role Play
- Science & Discovery
- Physical Play
- Den Making
- Transport & Tracks
- Outdoor Activities & Visits
- Cooking & Baking
- Chill Out Zone
- Dance & Music
- Puzzles & Games
- Quiet study / homework area
Always something for everyone, as children also suggest personal favourite activities ….we even support with homework, if required.